Sunday, October 1, 2017

Kanji Okumiya - Main Story


Kanji's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
 Go join him
 Go in together

Chapter 2
 Sorry about this
 No more sneaking off

Chapter 3
 It's got good tips

Chapter 4
 What if the dream came true?
 Look what else it says!

Chapter 5
 You have me beat
 Take him up on it

Chapter 6
 What a kidder!
 Sorry

Chapter 7
 Apologize
 Go with Kanji

Chapter 8
 Huh?
 I'll go

Chapter 9
 Say nothing
 It's better having it together

Chapter 10
 What does it do?
 It's nice having you here

Chapter 11
 You use it
 There weren't enough blankets

Chapter 12
 I'm loving these fireworks
 I don't like it either

Chapter 13
 Sorry
 Sure, why not

Chapter 14
 I love you too
 I was thinking the same thing

Chapter 15
 I'm not mad
 One with an island kitchen

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 


Homare is a character that belongs to Class Trip Crush © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment